INTRODUCING ALLIED’S TELEHEALTH PROGRAM!
Beach Pediatrics is now offering you and your family the convenience and peace of mind of a comprehensive medical exam, video consult, or mental health visit all from the comfort of home with a new telehealth solution called TytoCare.
Tyto can be used to connect you with Allied on-call providers immediately, without wait times, for many of the most common conditions:
✓ Ear infections
✓ Sore throats
After-hours telemedicine visits
After-hours telemedicine visits are available with the Allied on-call provider, Sunday-Friday from 6:30pm-10:30pm.
To schedule an after-hours telehealth visit with a telehealth coordinator you can,
· Call, 833-269-2444 directly starting at 6:30pm
MEET DR. NAOMI ZILKHA, ALLIED’S AFTER-HOURS VIRTUALIST!
Dr. Naomi Levine Zilkha was born in the Bronx and raised on Long Island. She attended Washington University in St. Louis for both college and medical school. She then returned home, got married and did her residency in pediatrics at Long Island Jewish Schneider Children’s Hospital. After that, Dr. Zilkha was in pediatric private practice on Long Island for nearly 20 years. In 2015, she began a transition from in-person primary care to pediatric telemedicine. She has been a pediatric virtualist for the telemedicine company MDLIVE since 2016 and is very excited to now bring her telemedicine expertise to Allied Physicians Group. Dr. Zilkha and her husband have 2 daughters, Joely and Janna. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, organic gardening and ballroom dancing.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH TELEMEDICINE
Step 1-Download TytoCare APP (DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE TYTOCARE APP FROM THE APP STORE)
· You do not need a Tyto device to have a virtual visit. In order to download the TytoCare App, you must go to myalliedtelehealth.com.
· Click create an account.
· Once you have created the account you will receive an email with a link to download the TytoCare app and a registration code.
· You must complete the registration process before you are able to download the TytoCare App.
Step 2-Booking an Appointment
· Once the TytoCare app has been downloaded, appointments can be booked by,
o Calling, 833-269-2444 directly starting at 6:30pm
· A telemedicine coordinator will be available to help schedule your appointment and answer any questions you may have.
Step 3-Pre-Visit Email
· After scheduling a telemedicine visit with the telemedicine coordinator, you will receive an email with the following paperwork: Consent, Waivers, Fees.
· Once you have completed all the necessary paperwork, you are ready for your telemedicine visit.
Step 4-Starting Your Visit
· When it is time for your telemedicine appointment, you must sign on to the TytoCare App.
· After signing in, you may be prompted to pair a TytoCare device.
· If you are not utilizing a TytoCare device press the back arrow in the upper left-hand corner.
· You will then select the patient and be placed in the virtual waiting room until the telemedicine provider starts the visit.
For more information about TytoCare and our telehealth program, please visit www.myalliedtelehealth.comFor questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.